Directed by: Brandon Dickerson
Written by: Brandon Dickerson
Cast Members: David Arquette, Adan Canto, June Squibb, Daniel Ross Owens, Nicole Elliott, Richard Robichaux , Gustavo Gomez, Catherine Grady
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
With his marriage and career against the ropes, dejected author Jack Spencer travels with his wife, Amanda, to an isolated glamping retreat in search of a spark. When a surprise double booking finds their private retreat anything but private, Jack spins into a comedic exploration of love, lost dreams, small-town-wisdom, and friendship with a miniature donkey to get over himself before he loses all he holds dear.
“Personally, the theme of discovering what is truly important while navigating mid-life as an artist, father, and husband, did not require extensive external research. Although WJWG is a work of fiction, it is inspired by the truth of my journey as I radically downsized my family to live in vintage trailers on land outside of Austin.” -Brandon Dickerson
• Filmed on location in Texas.
• Filming started May 2016 & wrapped June 2016.
• This marks the second film Amy has worked on with Brandon Dickerson; the first being Sironia!
• The working title was When Jack Went Glamping.
• The international title is Couples Vacation.